1. Definitions are as follows:
o Tribe Member – student/child partaking in a Theatre Tribe experience
o Tribe Leader – staff hired by and reporting to Theatre Tribe
o Theatre Tribe Experience/Workshop/Course – the Theatre Tribe course
o The Tribe – the group of Tribe Members working together in the Theatre Tribe experience
o I/My/Me/You/Your – Primary Parent/Guardian who is enrolling their child in the Theatre Tribe programme
o Venue/Premises – the school/hall the Theatre Tribe experience is taking place
o Experience Times/Dates/Days are those for each venue as advertised
2. All information supplied by the Tribe Member/Parent/Guardian via the online registration form is correct. Loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions on this form is the sole responsibility of Tribe Member/Parent/Guardian.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details in the registration form are up to date and it is your responsibility to inform Theatre Tribe of any changes.
4. All information supplied by the Tribe Member/Parent/Guardian in the registration form remains secure at all times and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
5. In accordance with statutory principles governing fair and lawful processing of personal information, I consent that my details and the details of others referred to on this form may be withheld by Theatre Tribe and may be used to inform me of Theatre Tribe related products and services in the future.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
6. Tribe Members participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Theatre Tribe and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
7. I give my consent to any emergency medical treatment necessary during Theatre Tribe activities and thereby authorise staff to sign on my behalf any written form of consent required by the hospital authorities should medical treatment be necessary. This is provided every effort has been made to reach me and seek my permission, and that delay in treatment is likely to endanger the child’s health or safety in the opinion of the paramedic, doctor or hospital.
8. Theatre Tribe reserve the right to insist Tribe Members must remove any inappropriate jewellery/watches that may result in injury during Theatre Tribe experiences.
9. Theatre Tribe bookings are managed via Active Network (http://www.activenetwork.co.uk/)
10. The full fee is that which is stated on our website at time of booking inc. any items purchased in online shop.
11. Sibling discount applies to Brothers/Sisters or Step-Brothers/Step-Sisters only and is £100 off the full fee for each individual course. A sibling discount does not take effect when booking siblings across two or more courses.
12. Payment options – Holiday Experiences
1. Full Amount paid on booking inc. any items purchased in online shop via debit/credit card
2. Deposit (£70) on booking inc. any items purchased in online shop. Remainder paid in two instalments taken directly from your chosen payment debit/credit card on specified dates (relayed at time of booking)
13. Failure to comply with the above payment plans means the place will be reallocated and the deposit forfeited.
14. Once the deposit has been received our cancellation policy is as follows:
o All cancellations must be in writing/email
o We require 30 days cancellation notice to receive a full refund minus a £5 administration fee
o If cancellation occurs within 21-30 days of the workshop commencement date, the deposit will be forfeited and all other fees paid refunded minus a £5 administration fee
o Once a refund has been approved Theatre Tribe will process this refund within 28 days of notifying you the refund is being issued
o Refunds are issued in the form of a bank transfer and you will be asked to supply your bank details
o If cancellation is within 21 days of the workshop commencement date then the full course fee is payable and no refund can be made
15. Theatre Tribe can make no deductions/refunds for missed hours/days by a Tribe Member.
16. Theatre Tribe reserves the right to cancel the experience any time up to and including the date the experience starts. Should this occur Theatre Tribe will endeavour to give you at least 48 hours notice and will attempt to offer you a viable alternative or will offer you a refund of any fee paid. We will take every possible step to prevent your experience from being cancelled.
17. Should it be necessary to terminate the Theatre Tribe experience up to and including the end date of the workshop on account of epidemic, terrorist activity, civil commotion, pandemic, fire, flood, national or environmental crisis, adverse weather conditions or any circumstance outside of Theatre Tribe’s control, Theatre Tribe will do our best to offer an alternative workshop. However, this may not always be possible and fees cannot be returned nor compensation made for any period of lost schooling.
18. Theatre Tribe reserve the right to alter the experience format without consultation but within reason, and to change the Theatre Tribe teaching staff.
19. There may be times during workshop rehearsals when Tribe Leaders use physical intervention in respect of good teaching (adjusting arm lines for example). It must be understood by all Tribe Members/Parents/Guardians that this is deemed necessary in the safe and effective teaching of Theatre Tribe workshops and for the benefit of Tribe Members in getting the most out of their Theatre Tribe experience.
20. Theatre Tribe reserves the right to photograph and video the workshop during rehearsals and performance. These images are used as teaching aids and for promotional purposes solely by Theatre Tribe and will not be distributed or copied for purposes other than Theatre Tribe. By signing the registration form you are agreeing your compliance to the use of these media images. If you do not want your child to appear in these images it is your responsibility to inform the Theatre Tribe Leaders or the Theatre Tribe office.
21. Parents, grandparents, guardians, carers, family and friends who attend Theatre Tribe end of week shows take their own still and moving images as mementoes of the occasion. Please note that restrictions may have to be imposed by Theatre Tribe if an objection is raised by any participant or audience member.
22. Should a specific T-shirt size be requested by the Parent/Guardian which results in being an ill fit for the Tribe Member, Theatre Tribe are unable to provide a replacement garment and take no responsibility for an incorrect size being ordered via the registration form.
23. In the unlikely scenario of technical issues or problems occurring during the filming or photographing of the final show, Theatre Tribe holds no liability or responsibility in being unable to provide the free promotional DVD as advertised or photo, nor are they liable to refund monies.
24. All items bought in the shop are non-refundable in any scenario. Items may be exchanged should they be faulty upon delivery to the Tribe Member.
25. Theatre Tribe may, at its own discretion, refuse a potential Tribe Member entry/enrolment to a Theatre Tribe course if it is felt that the Tribe Member's previous or potential behaviour is unacceptable or not in keeping with how we expect our Tribe Members to commit to the experience.
26. Theatre Tribe may, at its own discretion, refuse an enrolled Tribe Member entry to a Theatre Tribe activity if it is felt that the Tribe Member's behaviour is unacceptable or not in keeping with how we expect our Tribe Members to commit to the experience.
27. Theatre Tribe operates a zero tolerance policy to violent or bullying behaviour and reserve the right to exclude Tribe Members from lessons at its discretion. Any Tribe Member deemed to be behaving consistently inappropriately will be asked to leave and all fees forfeited.
28. Tribe Members are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Theatre Tribe can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
29. All breakages must be paid for and any materials supplied will remain property of Theatre Tribe and must be paid in full if the item is not returned.
30. The liability of Theatre Tribe and that of its staff is restricted to workshop times only and only on the specific premises area hired and used solely for Theatre Tribe purposes. Outside of the Theatre Tribe workshop times, theatre/rehearsal space and common room, Tribe Members are the responsibility of their Parents/Guardians. Tribe Members will be refused entry to any area on the premises not designated for Theatre Tribe purposes.
31. Theatre Tribe’s Health & Safety liability only applies during the hours of the experience. Any Tribe Members who arrive on to the premises prior to the start times as stated in communications from the Theatre Tribe Head Office will not be accountable under Theatre Tribe’s Health & Safety policy.
32. Theatre Tribe does not offer Early Drop-off prior to the start time of the experience each morning and will reserve the right to refuse entry to Tribe Members who arrive on to the premises prior to the times as stated in communications from the Theatre Tribe Head Office.
33. Only Authorised Adults as listed on the Registration Form are permitted to pick up Tribe Members from Theatre Tribe workshops.
34. An authorised adult for one Tribe Member does NOT mean they are automatically authorised for another Tribe Member in the same workshop. Theatre Tribe will only allow an authorised adult listed specifically for each Tribe Member to be allowed to pick up said Tribe Member at the end of the workshop day. Please advise the Theatre Tribe office or Tribe Leader in advance if additions to the authorised adults list need to be made on specific days.
35. If a Tribe Member is permitted to leave the premises on their own at the end of the workshop day all responsibility for their health, safety and whereabouts becomes that of the parent/guardian (from the moment the Tribe Member has left the workshop venue and the workshop day has ended).
36. If an authorised adult arrives later than 15 minutes from the end of the workshop day a fine of £10 must be paid, and as of 25 minutes late £5 for every ten minutes thereafter.
38. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or register a place on a Theatre Tribe course? When registering on our courses or contacting us via our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
39. When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you fill out a registration form or enter information on our website.
40. How do we use your information? We use the information we collect from you when you register onto a course or sign up for our newsletter to send periodic emails and newsletters regarding your booking or other products and services related to Theatre Tribe.
41. Mailing List - by registering a place on a Theatre Tribe experience your email will automatically be added to our mailing list to receive the occasional marketing newsletter on upcoming courses. Please advise immediately if you wish to be unsubscribed.
42. Data Processors - We use third party processors to collect, export, process and store Personal Data on our behalf. The processors we use currently are the following:
Active Network - located in the U.S Privacy Shield http://www.activenetwork.com/information/privacy-policy
Microsoft Exchange https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-GB/privacystatement
Social Media Platform:
Facebook and Instagram - some data centres located in the U.S. Privacy Shield Certified https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Web Management Tools:
Google Analytics - located in the U.S. Privacy Shield Certified https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
43. Third Parties - we do NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
45. When you book onto a Theatre Tribe experience you are signifying your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
46. Theatre Tribe reserve the right to modify, cancel or append to these Terms and Conditions at any time.